At Surfcoast Wholefoods we pride ourselves on a great social culture and creating a community of supportive, passionate and caring staff who all love hard work, delicious healthy food, and great fun.
If you’d like to join Surfcoast Wholefoods, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Read on for more information on the Perks of being a Surfcoast Wholefoodie, and current vacancies.
If joining the Surfcoast Wholefoods team sounds right up your ally, then please send us your resume and cover letter.
We keep all applications for 3 months and this is the first place we look when we have a new position to fill (though you’re always welcome to apply again!). Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a results driven, health minded person to join the team as Store Manager.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Leading and Management of the team to deliver exceptional customer service
· Visual merchandizing and stock control
· Training and development of team members in sales, service and safety
· Managing all day-to-day operations of the store
To be considered for this role, applicants need to be able to meet the following selection criteria
· The ability to work in a fast paced team environment
· Experience training, managing and motivating a team
· A passion for great customer service
· Demonstrated ability in people management, stock management, merchandising and loss prevention practices
· A passionate interest in health, natural medicine and organic food
· The ability to problem solve and adapt to change
If you meet this criteria, and have the energy and ideas to help shape the future of our growing business for years to come, then we want to hear from you!
Our wages package is competitive, which is award, overtime and bonuses, with additional allowances and promotions available to the right team member.
We're looking for a part time cafe assistant to join our team. The position includes;
- making hot and cold drinks (training provided but some experience on coffees in a busy cafe is required)
- a variety of work including both front of house and in the kitchen
- serving our beautiful customers and providing exceptional service
- cleaning, clearing, setup and packdown
- working on the retail floor including sales, produce maintenance, receiving and unpacking stock & more
The right applicant must;
* have hospitality experience
* be enthusiastic and hard working
* have an interest / experience in health foods and a passion for creativity
* have flexible availability
Please include with your resume, a little brief on WHY you want to work with us, and what would make you a great fit for our team.
Please email your resume to email@example.com